Friday, March 19, 2004

"Couldn't be arsed" Syndrome

Well, I've been busy at work, and the weather's been bad, and there are roadworks on my stretch of the M25, and I've been getting home late, and my evenings consist of eating, watching T.V. and going to sleep, and my divorce still hasn't come through and I'm still paying huge sums of money to my future-ex-wife and I should be planning my wedding (August - you're invited, Libertybob, because it looks like Iowan opticians are under-represented on the guest list so far, though there might be a rush later), and the dog has to be locked in the kitchen at night because otherwise it barks at squirrels or mutilates itself trying to kill hedgehogs, and then it pees on the kitchen floor, and I'm too old and/or stupid to figure out how to work my digital 8-track recorder and now I've become phobic about it and will end up selling it on eBay for a hundred quid less than I paid for it and my joints ache in the morning and the country's run by morons and criminals (some of them both) and half the people in this town are mutants and the other half are here by mistake and and I gave up cigarettes so now I'm fat.

So I haven't posted anything recently.

No comments: