Friday, July 02, 2004

Changes

There are a few things I have to change. I'm not happy with this "comments" set-up. I'm not happy that I can't figure out how to add links to other sites on my header. And I'm not happy with that crappy counter thing. All of this will have to be sorted out, and with my level of competence being as low as that of a person who's not very competent, it'll all probably go disturbingly wrong. So if I disappear, don't just walk away and forget me, damn you. For I shall return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your comments take a lot of effort. Didn't you used to use Haloscan?
Save the changes till after your Wedding. You'll have less stress then. I can't help you with Blogger stuff, but I can give plenty of advice on running your own blog software. I've done that and had surprizing few difficulties.
In the meantime, just try to post once or twice a week and people will remember you.

LibertyBob

David said...

Thnaks, Bob - I may well take you up on that...