Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Damn!

Sooner or later, everyone hits that technological cut - off where they realise they can't cope. My mother's is the push-button telephone (no, really). At the moment I'm trying to cope with the 190-page manual that comes with a digital 8-track home recording studio,and just about managing. Where I'm hitting the brick wall is in understanding why all the comments have disappeared from my blog!

At first I thought it might have been Libertybob, and that the apparent uneasy alliance we seem to have forged was merely a ruse. Then I remembered that Americans don't do "ruse", they just do "Blam! Ooops, sorry, maybe that bomb wasn't as "smart" as we thought."

Anyway, I don't understand what's happened and I'm going away to think about it. Be right back.

No comments: